TRANSIL XL MEMBRANE AFFINITY KIT
A fast high throughput assay for measuring the affinity of drugs to phosphatidycholine membranes in the presence of denatured human serum albumin (HSA).
- The addition of inactivated HSA to the assay allows detection of highly lipophilic, sticky and hardly soluble compounds
- TRANSIL beads integrated into 96-well microtiter plates enable easy handling.
- One plate can be used to measure HSA binding of up to 12 compounds.
- Only 12 minutes assay incubation time.
- Kit includes spreadsheet, facilitating manipulation of statistical parameters and calculation of final results.
- Highly reproducible results.
- Designed for automated liquid handlers and/or manual pipetting.
|Product Number||Product Name||Format|
|TPB-0400-2098||Transil XL Membrane Affinity Kit||96-well plate|