TRANSIL XL AGP Binding Kit
A fast high throughput assay for a1-acid glycoprotein (AGP) binding and prediction of plasma proteins binding of drugs under diverse disease conditions
- Ready-to-use 96-well microtiter plates carrying TRANSIL beads with AGP immobilized in random orientation to expose all binding sites, designed to conveniently measure AGP binding of drugs, which is essential for predicting plasma proteins binding of drugs under disease states.
- In combination with TRANSILXL HSA Binding assay, accurately predicts plasma proteins' binding of drugs.
- TRANSIL beads integrated into 96-well microtiter plates enable easy handling.
- One plate can be used for measuring AGP binding of up to 12 compounds.
- Only 12 minutes assay incubation time.
- Kit includes spreadsheet, facilitating manipulation of statistical parameters and calculation of final results.
- Highly reproducible results, and robust correlation with conventional dialysis technique.
- Designed for automated liquid handlers and/or manual pipetting.
|Product Number||Product Name||Format|
|TPB-0211-2096||TRANSILXL AGP Binding Kit (12 compounds/kit)||96-well plate|
TRANSIL® is a trademark of Sovicell.