A mucus-secreting ready-to-use cell-based assay for rapid assessment of drugs ability to cross the intestinal epithelium. The kit consists of 24- or 96-well permeable supports seeded with differentiated polarized Caco-2 and human goblet cells on polycarbonate micropore filters.
- Mucus-secreting CacoGoblet represents a more predictive model for compounds with passive diffusion transport pathway.
- Differentiated co-cultured Caco-2 and human goblet mucus – secreting cells (21 day system) plated on HTS Transwell®-24 or -96 permeable supports.
- Integrated Transwells enable easy handling and provide a user-friendly system.
- Proprietary conditioning medium allows up to 9 days of transportation/storage at room temperature.
- Adaptable to automation.
- Cost-effective for any size laboratory.
|Product Number||Product Name||Format|
|001-1011||CacoGoblet Kit (Caco-2 & Goblet cells similar to human intestinal epithelium)||24-well plate|
|001-1012||CacoGoblet Kit (Caco-2 & Goblet cells similar to human intestinal epithelium)||96-well plate|
CacoGoblet™ is a trademark of ReadyCell