Download The Transil Membrane Affinity Kit User's Guide
Reviewing the Transil XL Membrane Affinity KitUsers Guide will give in depth information about the benefits of the Transil XL Membrane Affinity Kit:
- The addition of inactivated HSA to the assay allows detection of highly lipophilic, sticky and hardly soluble compounds
- TRANSIL beads integrated into 96-well microtiter plates enable easy handling.
- One plate can be used to measure HSA binding of up to 12 compounds.
- Only 12 minutes assay incubation time.
- Kit includes spreadsheet, facilitating manipulation of statistical parameters and calculation of final results.
- Highly reproducible results.
- Designed for automated liquid handlers and/or manual pipetting.