Download The Transil XL Microsomal Binding Kit User's Guide
Reviewing the Transil XL Microsomal Users Guide will give in depth information about the benefits of the Transil XL Microsomal Binding Kit:
- Ready-to-use 96-well microtiter plates carrying TRANSIL beads with microsomal membrane immobilized in random orientation to expose all binding sites - designed to conveniently measure the affinity of drugs to the microsomal membranes
- TRANSIL beads integrated into 96-well microtiter plates enable easy handling.
- One plate can be used to measure Microsomal affinity of up to 12 compounds.
- Only 12 minutes assay incubation time.
- Kit includes spreadsheet, facilitating manipulation of statistical parameters and calculation of final results.
- Highly reproducible results, and robust correlation with conventional dialysis technique.
- Designed for automated liquid handlers and/or manual pipetting.