Download Transil XL AGP Protein Binding User's Guide
Reviewing the Transil XL AGP User's Guide will give in depth information about the benefits of the Transil XL AGP Kit:
- Ready-to-use 96-well microtiter plates carrying TRANSIL beads with AGP immobilized in random orientation to expose all binding sites, designed to conveniently measure AGP binding of drugs, which is essential for predicting plasma proteins binding of drugs under disease states.
- In combination with TRANSILXL HSA Binding assay, accurately predicts plasma proteins' binding of drugs.
- TRANSIL beads integrated into 96-well microtiter plates enable easy handling.
- One plate can be used for measuring AGP binding of up to 12 compounds.
- Only 12 minutes assay incubation time.
- Kit includes spreadsheet, facilitating manipulation of statistical parameters and calculation of final results.
- Highly reproducible results, and robust correlation with conventional dialysis technique.
- Designed for automated liquid handlers. Also available in manual pipetting format