Download Transil XL High Sensitivity Protein Binding Kit User's Guide
Download Transil Membrane Affinity Kit User's Guide
- Ready-to-use silanized glass vials pre-filled with buffer and membrane beads, designed to conveniently assess plasma protein binding of compounds through competitive binding to cell membrane on the beads.
- Accurate detection of very low free fractions (=1%).
- High recovery even with very sticky compounds.
- Versatile assay that can be used with plasma from various species (i.e; human, monkey, dog, rat and mouse).
- User friendly and easy handling system.
- Only 30 minutes assay incubation time.
- Kit includes spreadsheet, facilitating manipulation of statistical parameters and calculation of final results.