Download Transil XL PPB User's Guide
Reviewing the Transil XL BBB Users Guide will give in depth information about the benefits of the Transil XL BBB Kit:
- Ready-to-use 96-well microtiter plates carrying TRANSIL beads with a single lipid bilayer reconstituted from porcine brain lipids, designed to conveniently measure brain tissue binding and predict blood-brain barrier penetration.
- TRANSIL beads integrated into 96-well microtiter plates enable easy handling.
- One plate can be used for measuring brain tissue binding and brain disposition of up to 12 compounds.
- Only 12 minutes assay incubation time.
- Kit includes spreadsheet, facilitating manipulation of statistical parameters and calculation of final results.
- Highly reproducible results, and robust correlation with conventional dialysis technique.
- Designed for automated liquid handlers. Also available in manual pipetting format