· Cells are plated or cultured at 37⁰C.
· Culture medium is replaced with the proprietary transportation medium which solidifies at room temperature (18-25⁰C).
· Plates or cells are then shipped in our proprietary packaging around the world at room temperature (18-25⁰C).
It is that simple!
· Preserves integrity of cells and cell junctions for 5 days during storage and transportation.
· End-User removes the transportation medium by simply liquefying at 37⁰C, replacing it with fresh medium and performs the assay.
· No dry ice or liquid nitrogen.
The technology has successfully been utilized in commercial cell-based-assays such as CacoReady® (Caco-2) http://www.admecell.com/caco-assay-testing-kit , PreadyPort®-MDR1 (http://www.admecell.com/preadyport )and PreadyPort®-BCRP http://www.admecell.com/preadyport/bcrp .
Call for evaluation sample today
[Click to edit the title]
This is the content. This is demonstration text. Click 'edit' above to create your own content.