TRANSIL XL HSA BINDING KIT
A fast high throughput assay for human serum albumin (HSA) binding and prediction of plasma proteins binding of drugs.
- Ready-to-use 96-well microtiter plates carrying TRANSIL beads with albumin immobilized in random orientation to expose all binding sites - designed to conveniently measure albumin binding of drugs and in combination with TRANSILXL a1-acid glycoprotein (AGP) Binding assay accurately predict plasma proteins binding of drugs.
- TRANSIL beads integrated into 96-well microtiter plates enable easy handling.
- One plate can be used to measure HSA binding of up to 12 compounds.
- Only 12 minutes assay incubation time.
- Kit includes spreadsheet, facilitating manipulation of statistical parameters and calculation of final results.
- Highly reproducible results, and robust correlation with conventional dialysis technique.
- Designed for automated liquid handlers and/or manual pipetting.
|Product Number||Product Name||Format|
|TPB-0210-2096||TRANSILXL HSA Binding Kit (12 compounds/kit)||96-well plate|
TRANSIL® is a trademark of Sovicell.