TRANSIL XL PPB Binding Kit
A fast high throughput assay for prediction of plasma proteins binding of drugs to HSA and AGP.
- Ready-to-use 96-well microtiter plates carrying TRANSIL beads with HSA and AGP immobilized in random orientation to expose all binding sites, designed to conveniently measure HSA and AGP binding of drugs and accurately predict plasma proteins binding of drugs.
- TRANSIL beads integrated into 96-well microtiter plates enable easy handling.
- One plate can be used to measure HSA and AGP binding of up to 12 compounds.
- Only 12 minutes assay incubation time.
- Kit includes spreadsheet, facilitating manipulation of statistical parameters and calculation of final results.
- Highly reproducible results, and robust correlation with conventional dialysis technique.
- Designed for automated liquid handlers and/or manual pipetting.
|Product Number||Product Name||Format|
|TPB-0212-2096||TRANSILXL PPB Binding Kit (12 compounds/kit||96-well plate|
TRANSIL® is a trademark of Sovicell.